Please note that the information and policies cited below may change. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to protect our clients, families, and staff from Covid-19.
All Admitting Clients Must be Fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
A “fully vaccinated” person must meet one of the following criteria:
- An adult 18+ or adolescent 14-17 who has received at least three doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine (in any combination) and their most recent vaccine (booster) was received at least 14 days ago
- An adult 18+ or adolescent 14-17 who has received two doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and their second dose was received more than 14 days ago and less than 5 months ago
- An adult 18+ who has received one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine and a second dose of any FDA authorized Covid-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson)
- An adult 18+ who has received one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine more than 14 days ago and less than two months ago
Note that all Skyland Trail employees are fully vaccinated.
On the day of admission, clients complete a screening for Covid-19 that may include an antigen Covid-19 test. If, at the discretion of the Skyland Trail medical team, a Covid-19 test is administered and is positive, the client will be required to return home. They must quarantine and receive medical clearance to reschedule the admission appointment.
Masks are optional at this time.
Skyland Trail may choose to require mask wearing for individuals or the entire Skyland Trail community at any time. Individuals may choose to wear masks if they prefer. Individuals who are immunocompromised should consult their physicians. Masks worn by adolescent clients may not contain a wire or metal strip. Masks are required in the following circumstances:
- Close Contact Exposure: If an employee or client who has received the booster vaccine has a close contact exposure and is not experiencing symptoms, they can come to campus but must wear a mask for 10 days after the exposure.
- At the discretion of the Skyland Trail medical team: While following infection control protocols, the Skyland Trail medical team may require that certain individuals wear a mask while on campus for a period of time.