Join Us On May 1, 2020
Arts in the Garden is an annual event held the first Friday of May that showcases the talents of individuals living with mental illness.
Visit Arts in the Garden to:
- hear musical and spoken word performances
- learn from art demonstrations
- purchase gifts and treasures from the artists market and greenhouse plant sale
- visit the artist gallery to see works for local artists
- learn more about mental health services available in the community, and
- gain a better understanding of the impact that the arts and horticulture can have in improving mental health.
Arts in the Garden is free and open to the public.
For more information about opportunities for individuals with a mental health diagnosis to display or sell arts or crafts, please contact Helen Goldberg at email@example.com.