We will not host Arts in the Garden in 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic. We look forward to hosting everyone next year!
Help us celebrate mental health month by showcasing the artistic talents of individuals with a mental health diagnosis. You can submit art of almost any kind such as drawings, paintings, photos, illustrations, music, videos, and much more. Submissions will be added to an online art gallery in lieu of Arts in the Garden. Submissions are open to the public.
Arts in the Garden is an annual event held the first Friday of May that showcases the talents of individuals living with mental illness.
Location: Skyland Trail Charles B. West Campus
Cost: Arts in the Garden is free and open to the public.
Visit Arts in the Garden to:
- hear musical and spoken word performances
- learn from art demonstrations
- purchase gifts and treasures from the artists market and greenhouse plant sale
- visit the artist gallery to see works for local artists
- learn more about mental health services available in the community, and
- gain a better understanding of the impact that the arts and horticulture can have in improving mental health.