Call for Artists
The Georgia Artists with Disabilities is an annual event established in 1985 that gives disabled artists across the state an opportunity to showcase their artwork amongst peers and through tours and exhibits.
Current and former Skyland Trail clients are encouraged to contact Helen Goldberg to learn how to submit their applications and art at email@example.com or 678-686-5953.
Application deadline is August 16, 2019.
Rules for Entry
- Up to 3 entries may be submitted
- All entries must be titled
- A brief biography is required
- Applications must be submitted by August 16
- Artwork submitted to Helen Goldberg must be received by noon on September 7
- A maximum of 10 Best in Show winners will receive $100
- A maximum of 15 Distinguished Merit winners will receive $75
- A maximum of 20 Honorable Mention winners will receive $50
Art Exhibition, Awards & Luncheon
September 21, 2019
Georgia Power Building
241 Ralph McGill Boulevard, Atlanta, GA
- Fabric Design
- Wood Carving