The Glenn Family Wellness Clinic
Staffed by medical professionals with expertise in addressing the physical health needs of patients with mental illness, the Glenn Family Wellness Clinic provides primary and preventive care for adults with a mental health diagnosis. The clinic’s medical team collaborates with referring providers and patients to ensure informed, compassionate care in a respectful environment.
How to Make an Appointment
Referrals accepted. Patients do not need a prior relationship with Skyland Trail. By appointment only. No walk-ins. To learn more about services offered and how to make an appointment, call the Glenn Family Wellness Clinic at Skyland Trail.
Primary Care Financial Information
Primary Care & Diagnostic Services
Services offered include:
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) treatment for depression
- medical histories and physical exams
- medical clearance for treatment program admission
- comprehensive laboratory screenings, including complete metabolic panels, complete blood counts, thyroid function tests, nutritional state checks, and screenings for infectious and autoimmune diseases
- administration of long-acting injectables
- genetic testing for medication metabolism
- management of chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension
- assessment for and management of cardiometabolic syndrome
- addressing the physical side effects of psychiatric medications
- drug screenings at the request of a psychiatrist
- monitoring of clozapine
- tobacco cessation
The Wellness Clinic does NOT offer the following:
- urgent, emergency or walk-in care (appointments are required)
- outpatient psychiatric care including outpatient medication management or therapy
- pediatric care (patients must be at least 18 years old)
Time for your annual physical?
Call to schedule an appointment.
Location of Primary Care for Mental Health in Atlanta
1961 North Druid Hills RD NE, Atlanta, GA 30329